Sure, it’s tempting to consider saving your pennies and building your own website with one of those free site developers like Wix or Square. How hard can it be, right?
It’s true. They make it fairly easy to build a simple website on your own. But in the end, is it really “FREE?”
Think about it…
- Is it really the best use of your time when instead you could be pursuing profit-generating activities?
- Are you aware of the hidden costs?
- Are you prepared to handle backups, security, and maintenance?
- Do you have content ready to give viewers a reason to linger on your site?
- Are all your branding and design elements in place? Do you have a logo? What about photography or video?
- And in the end, will it really look professional? There are a lot of tiny details involved in making your site look exactly the way you want it.
You may think you are saving money by building your website yourself, however the right web designer will help you create and maintain the perfect website for your business, leaving you free to make more money.
Your designer is a trusted partner who works with you, incorporating your ideas, your content, and your goals into a site that impresses as polished and professional. A partner who will make sure all those small details are handled and your site functions smoothly.
Let Bolhuis Design be that partner.
What Clients Are Saying
– Client’s Mother (Jenell Newell, Jenell Newell Coaching)
– DeDee Cai, Fit To Profit
– Camilla Bignell, Camilla Bignell Coaching
– Dr. Erica Witter-Davis, Range of Motion Chiropractic
– Carol Hemker, Re/Max Estate Properties
– Susan VonSeggern, Susan VonSeggern Public Relations